Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:12:25 -0400
From:      Eric Ogren <eogren@earthlink.net>
To:        Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mergemaster usage

[wrapping columns at a sane setting is good, btw]

Well, as far as I can tell from the manpage, mergemaster -a simply tells
you which files have changed (by leaving them around in the temp
directory). If the manpage is telling the truth, then mergemaster cannot
be the cause of your problems.

I don't really know anything about getty, so can't help you there.

Eric