Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:25:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
To:        Nightshifter <dinks@ckt.net>
Cc:        freebsd help <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Newbie help again! =/

1.  There is not a .gif attached to this message.

2.  So that your message receives the maximum amount of attention, try
a new subject.  Something similiar to "Problems with FDISK during the
install", or "Need help with install and FDISK".  Most submissions
with a subject like yours are automatically looked over.

3.  Provide absolutely as much information as you can regarding your
current situation.  Helpful information would be:
  1.  The disk you're trying to install on. (SCSI or IDE)
  2.  The partition you're trying to install to.
  3.  Exactly what you've done so far.
  4.  Exactly what problems you've run into so far.

4.  Finally, don't be afraid to take a few moments to compose a
legible, easy to read, easy to understand letter.  That makes it
easier for everyone.  (And may help you to further understand your
problem)

Good luck.

Jim