Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2020 07:07:28 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        0mp@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: acpiconf does not return proper information about the second battery

----Security_Multipart(Wed_Feb_26_07_07_28_2020_277)--

Hi,

Mateusz Piotrowski <0mp@FreeBSD.org> wrote
  in <22aa2ae6-088c-8d6c-8080-71a5db2eee4c@FreeBSD.org>:

0m> Hello current,
0m>
0m> I've upgraded to r358233 recently (from a 13.0-CURRENT snapshot from
0m> late January).
0m>
0m> Since the upgrade, I cannot get full information about my second
0m> battery with acpiconf (I'm using Lenovo Thinkpad T480).
0m>
0m> The number of batteries is detected properly. It is just the details
0m> of the second one that are not available. Here are the outputs of
0m> acpiconf invocations:

 The cause should be my commit.  Could you send me off-list the result
 of the following?

 1. acpidump -dt

 2. An output of acpiconf which you had got before upgrading (if still
    available)

-- Hiroki