Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:57:46 -0400
From:      "Lahr, Gary T." <gtlahr@Z-TEL.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problems with Xterm

I get the following error when I use Hummingbirds exceed product to open
an xterm window.

Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: X locale modifiers not supported, using default
Failed to open input method

The window opens but my fonts do not work within the terminal window. I
can go to the /usr/X11R6/bin directory and run xterm from there and I
get a terminal window and my fonts work. This sounds to me like an
exceed problem but I was wondering if anyone ran into this problem.

Please reply to this email for response.

Thanks

Gary Lahr (UNIX System Administrator)
Z-Tel Communications
404.237.1166 ext. 155