Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 1995 13:24:35 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
Cc:        security@Freebsd.org, core@Freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: forwarded message from Grant Haidinyak

I've complained about this behavior many times before, but no one
even acknowledged it as a bug. :(.  I've always seen it by
acidently killing an xterm running a make world in an su'd shell.
When I pop up another xterm as user gibbs, I see the output from the
make world still... and get some kind of funky mixture of the new shell
and old shell responding to my input.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  Software Developer - Walnut Creek CDROM