Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:36:07 +0300
From:      Manolis Kiagias <sonic2000gr@gmail.com>
To:        Chris Pepper <pepper@reppep.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: docs/131568: Cleanup for ipf documentation

Manolis Kiagias wrote:
> Chris Pepper wrote:
>

>>  	My cleaned up chapter.sgml is attached.
>>
>>  Chris
>>
> Thanks. I'll create a diff with the original version and see what can be
> added to the patch I am creating.
> I'll get back to you.

Just to let you know, the diff from the currently committed version of
'firewalls' is here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~manolis/firewalls-contrib.diff

Some of these problems are already addressed by the patch I have been
preparing in similar ways.
These are some of your changes that I will try to integrate:

- Exchange "interrogate" with "check" or "match".
- Firewalls may have one or two interfaces
- The comments in the sample rules
- Other various small fixes not already addressed

I am CCing doc- on this, if anyone has any comments please let us know.
I will soon post  a rather long patch for review,  some of these changes
will be included.

Thanks!