Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 1997 23:33:19 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        John Kelly <jmk@unx.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New install of 2.2 won't boot

OK, is this is a SCSI hard disk drive? If so try something like the
following but I'm only doing this from memory (and my memory's not that
good!)

sd(0,a)kernel

sd means scsi disk wd means ide (western digital i think but i'm almost
certainly wrong here).

this may help, but if not someone will definitely correct me :-)

Andrew Perry