Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 1996 00:04:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   proxy arp - need help urgently

	I'm trying to get a setup with two machines off one 10baseT port.
One machine will be connected to the port, and will have a second ethernet
card, and the second machine will have one ethernet card that is connected
to the first machine's second ethernet card via 10base2.  What I need to
figure out, is how to create a set of ifconfig/route statements upon startup
that will allow the first machine to have both of its network interfaces on
the same logical subnet, but a route to default through one of them, and a
route to the second host on the other.  Does anyone have any experience with
this?  Your help is *greatly* appreciated!  Thanks...

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead

mmead@Glock.COM