Date:      Fri, 2 May 1997 16:27:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Justen Stepka <raistlin@chaos.winternet.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Video input device

This is to anyone that has experience working with video input devices for
2.1.6+. I currently have the USRobitics camra that uses a PCI video media
card. I've read the 'meteor' man page and have compiled the kernel with
all the options needed, but I'm having troubles finding software that will
work with this device. NV needs a port called 'tk' which is out of date
and the plain port 'tcl' which is also out of date. Another program that
I've tried is MMCC which can't run; The FAQ talks about this but the
information in there is incorrect.

Is there anything that I'm missing or imformation that could be shared to
point me into the correct direction.