Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:00:44 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, current@freefall.FreeBSD.org, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: tcp/ip buglet ?

Hi Guys,

If anyone is interested in solving the q2 test demo tcp/ip
debug contest , please download ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/README.GLQUAKE
for info on how to compile the support libraries for glquake.

I meant q2. Okay, q2 can render to an voodoo card, svga mode or X11.
To debug our tcp/ip problem just start X, switch over to a VC and
run the X render mode of q2test, if you don't have a voodoo card.
If you do have  voodoo card just set the render mode to gl for
when the tcp/ip bug is solved you will be rewarded with cool
3d scenes on your FreeBSD box!

	Tnks!
	Amancio