Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:13:45 -0700
From:      "Stephen H. Kapit" <shaman@dreamtime.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Webserver Installation Help Needed in Los Angeles

Hello,

I'm looking for a freeBSD administrator person in Los Angeles to help me
with an install for an Intel webserver along with Apache, perl, php,
mysql, pgp, ssl. If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I will be
getting the system on Thursday afternoon and would like to get some
professional help.

Thank you for your time.

Stephen H. Kapit
DreamTime Designs
http://www.the-replicator.net

DreamTime Designs is a highly specialized internet development company.