Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 1995 04:16:34 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, bde@zeta.org.au
Subject:   Re: 3c509 in -current needs patching

> I have already sent this to Jordan but got no answer, so may be the mail
> was lost. Or may be Jordan is too busy to aooly this patch and had saved
> it for the future. Excuse me if so.

Sorry, it's more a question of me being sort of the wrong person to
have sent it to.  I don't have one of these cards and I'm not really a
networking guy, either.  I was hoping that someone else would pick it
up after testing it - I have no way of knowing whether a given change
is "better" or not where the ep driver is concerned.. :-(

If nobody else picks this up then I will be happy to bring this into
-current, but I'll be doing it blind..

						Jordan