Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:47:30 +0200
From:      Bruno Ducrot <ducrot@poupinou.org>
To:        Emmanuel Berre <eberre@ouvaton.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Powernow daemon

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 04:22:10PM +0200, Emmanuel Berre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I looked for a little daemon to control AMD Athlon Mobile Frequency
> for weeks in vain. So I decide to create my own daemon. My daemon is
> based on the powernow-k7 module ported by Bruno Ducrot from Linux.

If you want to do so, please be sure to not hardcode the path to the
sysctl stuff so that user of other kind of processors may benefit
from it..  I believe that at least 'state' will be more or less
ok hopefully, but there is good luck that the frequency table will be
made in a more generic way somehow.

--
Bruno Ducrot

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.