Date:      Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:53:54 -0600
From:      Adam Bayless <adam@baylessfamily.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPsec with racoon

I've followed a couple of the tutorials available on the web, including the
one in the FreeBSD manual, for setting up an IPsec tunnel between two
FreeBSD machines, but I am trying to connect to a netgear VPN device. I'm
getting past phase 1 and getting an SA but the traffic will not flow.

Without quoting every piece of config, does anybody have any pointers on
what might differ between the tutorials on FreeBSD <-> FreeBSD and talking
to a VPN device?

Thanks,

Adam

Adam Bayless                    |      vi /etc/mail/aliases
Fibernet System Janitor         |      complaints: /dev/null
adam@baylessfamily.org          |      :wq
baylessfamily.org/~abayless     |      newaliases