Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 23:49:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Ames <steve@vic.cioe.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   PAM & RADIUS

Can anyone provide me with the following bits of info:

1) a sample pam.conf file that works in a manner that allows incoming
   telnets to be authenticated against a RADIUS server;

2) what attributes the RADIUS server should be sending back to allow
   a good login.

My RADIUS server is saying authentication OK but telnet is saying
Login incorrect. Thoughts?

I'd like to be able to telnet to the server and have RADIUS authenticate
the user and maybe even send back attributes such as UID/GID, shell and
home directory... This might be a stretch right now so I'd settle for
authentication :)

						-Steve