Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:31:57 +0200
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        "Remington L." <madriax@garlic.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.0 still freeze status?

Hi!

> I subscribe to the CVS mailing list. I'm noticing all these changes in
> /usr/src. Is this to 5.0? How can I tell? And if it is in a frereze when
> will it unfreeze. If it is unfrozen I must have my cvsupfile tags wrong,
> is this correct? "*default  tag=RELENG_5_0"

AFAIK, 5-STABLE branch has not been created yet. ISTR from the Early Adopter's
Guide, that this will probably not happen until the release of 5.1 or even 5.2.

Until then, only CURRENT branch (tag=.) will be available for upgrading 5.0.

I'm sure someone will jump in if this is all wildly inaccurate :-)

--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.