Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:57:01 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Young' <young@richardson.apana.org.au>, John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: mail queue filled

You've got to be kidding me!?!  Don't you think it's a tad early to be
giving advice, seeing as you've have your freebsd installed less than a
month and are admitedly not very knowledgable about it?

sendmail isn't broken, so it doesn't need to be disabled until it's fixed.

were you able to look at the files to see what is in them?  is it a large
number of small files or a small number of large files?

I really would say the best place to start is to look at the contents of
some of the files, and you may want to check the sendmail and messages log
files.

-Chris