Date:      Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:45:18 +0100
From:      <Christer.Solskogen@telenor.com>
To:        <perky@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: python-2.3.3 (Intern)

hi!

please discard my previous message. I resolved that problem.
The reson _ssl.so and _socket.so failed was becuse i had bind8 installed =
from ports(and not base).
I also has the PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND8=3Dtrue in make.conf, but i dont =
know if that has something to do with it.

It is also possible that MySQL also will have a problem compiling if you =
got bind installed from ports.

Med vennlig hilsen
Christer Solskogen
Telenor Kundeservice - Pri1

Kontakt Kundeservice for henvendelser vedr=F8rende fasttelefoni p=E5 =
Dine Sider=20
<https://privat.telenor.no/dinesider/default.aspx?a=3DgoKontaktOss>;  og =
vedr=F8rende Internett p=E5 online.no =
<http://www.online.no/ti/kundeservice/kontaktinfo.html>; . Du kan ogs=E5 =
kontakte oss p=E5 telefon 05000.=20

Denne meldingen er bare ment for mottakeren, og kan inneholde fortrolige =
opplysninger eller annen privat=20
informasjon. Hvis du mottar denne ved en feil, v=E6r s=E5 vennlig =E5 =
melde fra til avsenderen og slett originalen.
 All annen bruk av innholdet i e-posten er forbudt.

This message is for the designated recipient only, and may contain =
privileged proprietary, or otherwise private=20
information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender =
immediately and delete the original.=20
Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.