Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:19:32 -0400
From:      Robert Simmons <rsimmons0@gmail.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Inquiry

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM,  <takedasakae@gmail.com> wrote:
> ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/8.3-RELEASE/floppies/
> I do not have the above location in =93Preparing for 2.3.7 boot media=94?

That section needs to be rewritten.  There is a big red box above it
that states "Important: Please note, as of FreeBSD 8.X, floppy disk
images are no longer available. Please see above for instructions on
how to install FreeBSD using a USB memory stick or just use a CDROM or
a DVD."

But the text below the box needs to be modified so that it no longer
refers to anything 8.x.