Date:      Sun, 08 Aug 1999 11:55:31 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        tcobb@staff.circle.net, lightningweb@hotmail.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, greg@lightningweb.com, jeremy@lightningweb.com, keith@lightningweb.com, criter@lightningweb.com
Subject:   Re: continued crashes with 3.1-Stable

In message <2602.934003898@localhost> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: I wonder why this doesn't happen to Yahoo's SMP boxes then.
: They run -stable and would be screaming blue murder if their
: webservers were doing the same thing.  So, for that matter,
: would Hotmail.

We run -stable on a SMP boxes at work.  We've seen minor annoyances
(like times for process not being right, etc), but nothing major.  The
one bad bug we've found with NFS happens on UP machines too..

Warner