Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:26:27 +0300
From:      "Andrew Brozgol" <brozgol@Azovstal.COM.UA>
To:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SMP panics: can't support type 2 default yet

Dear Andrew:

Thank you very much. I am so grateful for your message. It was my second
message sent to that list and you were the only person to answer. You know I
am not a native English speaker, so I thought the problem was in my English.

>You may be able to learn more about the "default config type" by refering
>to mptable's source, and possibly by searching for MP specification
>documentation on Intel's web site.  If you do, and end up being able to
>supply patches to add such support to the source tree, I'm sure the
>patches would be welcome.

I will try to follow your advice but I am not very experienced in FreeBSD so
I have to learn much.

Truly,

Andrew Brozgol