Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:46:12 -0400
From:      Lisandro Grullon <lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Are you guys using xcdroast?

Hi Ladies and Gentleman,
I have been trying to get a Buring aplication going in my box, as per the h=
andbook recomendation I decided to get xcdroast, I am getting an error when=
 I try launching it from commmand line as root. Can someone elaborate if th=
ey experience the same error.

(xcdroast:20529): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:=20

Gear up for Halo=AE 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It=92s ou=
r way of saying thanks for using Windows Live=99.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=3DSeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2=