Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 23:52:56 +0200 (EET)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        helbig@MX.BA-Stuttgart.De (Wolfgang Helbig)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: todays world...

> Hi Mika,

=)

> > after that it compiles... (ok, so it looks easy...)     =)
> Sorry Mickey, but your fix does'not seem to work.

it compiled... yes, i know compiles != work

> As I learned from the cvs log messages for the two latest committments
> to sys/ufs/ffs/fs.h, the two fields fs_headswitch and fs_trkseek are not
> used any more and their space is taken by the new field fs_id[2].

maybe yet another list i should read?

> fs.h. Programs #including fs.h might crash your file system and you might
> have to resort to your backup tapes.

yes, i was assuming sys/* is the very wrong place to make "i have no clue
about this stuff" -class hacks...

> (I *do* hope its not too late for you)

i was making world, but dumped it after i read this. no big deal i hope.

and then i made cvsup, but apparently internat is behind... :\

so i dont restart the make world tonite... :p

gladly i have only p133 and world takes almost 4 hours.

> Wolfgang

mickey