Date:      Mon, 01 Sep 1997 10:44:27 -0700
From:      Sales Department <sales@cheapbytes.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Getting info added to website...

At 09:38 PM 8/31/97 -0700, you wrote:
>"the list" == www@freebsd.org.  I do not handle the entries
>myself.  Thanks!

To person responsible for posting information about vendors of FreeBSD
on CD-ROM, we submit the following.  If there are any questions, please
let us know so we can respond as we would like to have our information
included with whatever is appropriate.

Thanks.

<FONT SIZE+1><B><A HREF="http://www.cheapbytes.com">Cheap*Bytes</A></B>,
 a company that
specializes in low cost technical products, now has<br>
<B><A HREF="http://www.cheapbytes.com/0070010225.htm">FreeBSD 2.2.2</A></B>
available on CD-ROM.  It includes XFree86 3.2 and XFree86 3.3.  This single
CD-ROM
includes all files necessary to install and
run FreeBSD.  Included also is an EZSTART script to assist in creation of
boot floppies.  For further information see <A HREF="http://www.cheapbytes.com">;
http://www.cheapbytes.com</A>; or
send e-mail to:<A
HREF="mailto:sales@cheapbytes.com">sales@cheapbytes.com</A></FONT>