Date:      Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:31:57 +0200
From:      Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Progress for 7.0 - the "what's cooking" page

--------------enigA89CA92D0D512C901D3D7911

Hi,

As some of you may know, I'm maintaining a web page which aims to=20
enumerate and describe major new features for FreeBSD 7, located at=20
http://ivoras.sharanet.org/freebsd/freebsd7.html .

Since 7.0 should be released "soon", I'd like to update the page with=20
the current status of the projects. In particular, I'd like to mark=20
projects that won't be ready for 7.0. To do so, I need input from the=20
projects' authors and maintainers. So if you are listed on the page and=20
your project status is updated and no longer matches what's written on=20
the page, please respond to this thread. Also, if a feature won't be=20
ready for 7.0 but will be sometime during 7.x, please state so.

Of course, additions, corrections, etc. are also welcome.

Thanks :)