Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 23:17:28 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@wxs.nl>
To:        Fred Clift <fclift@verio.net>
Subject:   Re: mozilla on freebsd/alpha?

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, the wise Fred Clift spoke, and said:

> On the HP/CPQ/DEC site where they have redhat rpms you can get a 1.0-ish
> mozilla rpm package, which you can run under linux emu -- that is what I'm
> currently doing on my alpha.
>
> I found the package to install by going to rpmfind.net and looking for
> mozilla on the alpha architecture...
>
> The one I ended up with was off HP's site, I think.
>
> (I stashed a copy of the rpm on
> ftp://ftp.clift.org/mozilla-1.0.0-9.alpha.rpm but there is probably
> something newer now)

This is the one I found on Mozilla's ftp site, unfortunately I didn't
found a newer version. I guess this version is still the most recent for
alpha.

Marco
--
This is the first numerical problem I ever did.  It demonstrates the
power of computers:

Enter lots of data on calorie & nutritive content of foods.  Instruct
the thing to maximize a function describing nutritive content, with a
minimum level of each component, for fixed caloric content.  The
results are that one should eat each day:

	1/2 chicken
	1 egg
	1 glass of skim milk
	27 heads of lettuce.