Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:37:50 -0500
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        Josh Tolbert <josht@wolfram.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with /usr/ports/graphics/glide3

++ 27/12/01 16:48 -0600 - Josh Tolbert:
|         I have a working X 4.1.0/DRI setup for my voodoo3/3000 at home
| (documentation of how I managed to get it working is at
| http://halcyon.scoundrelz.net/~hemi/dri.txt). I found a PC at work and
| decided I'd try to replicate my X 4.1.0/DRI setup at work.
|
|         X installed fine from ports and /usr/ports/graphics/glide3
| downloaded fine. I applied anholt's patch from ports/31767. On build (make
| -DWITH_VOODOO3=1 install), I get errors such as the following, with stop
| errors afterwards:

Is this still a problem without the patch?  Are your automake/autoconf
installations up to date?  (There have been some recent major changes in
this area).

|         Any help would be greatly appreciated...Some of the linux guys
| here are having a field day with my troubles.

Ask them if unmounting a partition under FreeBSD corrupts it if you're
running a certain kernel :)

-pete

--
Pete Fritchman [petef@(databits.net|freebsd.org|csh.rit.edu)]