Date:      Sat, 29 Sep 2001 08:16:39 -0400
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@weenix.guru.org>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fs corruption (ATA / 4.4-REL)

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 05:06:37AM -0700, David Wolfskill wrote:
> Sounds like it would be worth checking to see if you have overlapping
> file systems, or a swap partition that overlaps a file system.

Nope.  I just double checked that.  This almost always happens on my
/usr partition (but not the others).  Of course in this stage of the
system thats where all the disk activity is.  I checked the disklabel
for the disk with /usr (that disk only has some swap and the .usr
partition) and there was no overlapping.

--
Keith Mitchell
Email: kmitch@guru.org				PGP key available upon request