Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:03:09 +0000
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ksamba port fails to install

I am using fbsd 4.5-r and tried to install the port ksamba-0.3.4, and it
failed on the patch-ac. After the first install attempt, I tried again a
couple hours later (not noticing the problem at that time, just assuming
there may have been a connection problem) - here is the message

chip# make install clean
===>  Patching for ksamba-0.3.4
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for ksamba-0.3.4
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
2 out of 2 hunks ignored--saving rejects to configure.in.rej
>> Patch patch-ac failed to apply cleanly.
>> Patch(es) patch-aa patch-ab applied cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/ksamba.
*** Error code 1

Hope this helps to fix the problem,