Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:37:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      Danny <aries@aries.postnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   History problem

Hello.  I am a new FreeBSD user, recently switched from Linux, and I can
say that I really like FreeBSD a helluva lot more than Linux.  However, I
am having one problem that I can't seem to figure out..

I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE.  When I hit the "up arrow" for last
command, I get:
$ ^[[A

This is at the console, telnetted in, or rlogged in.  It's really
frustrating and I can't figure out a way around it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Danny