Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 10:45:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mail Archive <archive@cps.cmich.edu>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: getting close - 1104-snap ed0 not working

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, J Wunsch wrote:

> You shouldn't have done this!  Simply boot with -c and adjust
> _FreeBSD_'s idea, not the hardware.

NO NO NO I think you miss understood what I meant. I did that after using
kernel -c and playingf with the settings I was checking to see if it was
the config option breaking or if the kernel was being a pain in the ass.
Apparently it seems to be the ed0 drive. Since I mailed yesterday I have
tried NE2000's WD8003 WD8013 SMC Elite and SMC Ultra cards. With NO LUCK!
Hrmm guess I will stick to de0 :)

Matthew S. Bailey
mbailey@misha.net