Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:44:06 -0500
From:      Ethan Bakshy <ethan@enteract.com>
To:        Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
Cc:        "Neumann, Matthew C" <Matthew.Neumann@Wichita.BOEING.com>, Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.ORG, advocacy@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: Daemon News Daily Site

> Valid point. Maybe the stories should be submitted to daemonnews
>as well  as /. at the same time (automatically!, through that
>page).
I'm not sure how that would work, or if slashdot would like
that. I don't think rob would be too happy about sharing, since
the two sites are sort of competing, and the BSD site is really
cutting  the BSD stuff that /. doesn't, but /should/ cover.

--

ethan

"We believe (JavaStation) was basically the right approach, but
used some of the wrong technology. We've learned that users don't
want to just use Java" -Loiacono, Sun Microsystems