Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 1998 19:45:10 -0500
From:      Bill Maniatty <maniattb@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Reference on FreeBSD VM/Paging Algorithms Wanted

I am teaching an undergraduate operating systems course this semester and
am going into paging algorithms next week.  I was wondering if there is a
pointer to a (brief) description of the algorithms and internals  of the
FreeBSD virtual memory management/paging system.  It would be nice to show
the students a high quality paging real world example (give them a sense of
what the big boys can do :-)).

I realize it is probably well documented, I just hope that not all the
documentation is in C :-).

Bill