Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:10:33 +0200
From:      "Halid Faith" <maslak@ihlas.net.tr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Why myserver be locked ?

Hello

I have a Dell1600SC server. The server has 4 CPU and 2 Gbyte Ram. I had =
been using it based Redhat9 till a month ago.
The server was working without problem. After that,  I installed =
FreeBSD6 Release on it.

The server started to run be locked. When it is locked, it becomes as =
freeze.I am not able to do anything on it.
I don't believe in any hardware error. I have to push the reset button =
to reboot it. When I rebooted by the reset button, the machine has not =
given me any error message in dmesg and /var/log/messages.=20
When the machine rebooted,  it works normaly with all of it's services.

What should I do ?

Thanks.