Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:25:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@WillsCreek.COM>
To:        michael dorin <mike@chaski.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail and virtual domains

michael dorin wrote:

> How do I setup sendmail so that I can have email come and go for multiple
> domains.
>
> For example:
>
> mike@chaski.com
>
> mike@mn-jobs.com
>
> Chaski is the main server.  mn-jobs is the virtual domain.
>
> Is it possible to send mail from mn-jobs?
>
> I know I can receive stuff to mn-jobs.com.

See `http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html'.  It explains the
whole thing in enough detail to get you started.
-----
Brian Clapper, bmc@WillsCreek.COM, http://WWW.WillsCreek.COM/
My brother sent me a postcard the other day with this big satellite photo of
the entire earth on it. On the back it said: "Wish you were here".
        -- Steven Wright