Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:07:33 +0100
From:      db <db@traceroute.dk>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lockdown ready for testing

Hi group

As promised some months ago, I'm letting you know that lockdown is now ready for testing. Please don't study the code to much, I know it is a mess and therefore a rewrite is on it's way. But feel free to take a look at the features offered, how you use them and the default settings.
When lockdown is ready for production usage, I'll release version 1.0. I guess that will happen just before the port collection freezes for the 5.3-release.

Download: lockdown.trunet.dk

Best regards
Daniel Blankensteiner