Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:36:08 -0400
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        "'Nick Rogness'" <nick@rapidnet.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: How To's

Nick,

It sounds like you have exactly what a lot of us need.

I'm not subscribed to the doc mail list so I don't know what others have
said unless they cc'd me directly.

I'm not a programmer but I do a lot of freebsd admin stuff.  and your notes
sound like a perfect place to start work on a good how too list.

I'd be glad to start converting your notes into HOW-TO's for freebsd.  I
guess I'll need to put it in sgml format?

who do we contact at the documentation project to see if they would like
this done in some kind of 'official' capacity?  or should we just put up an
independent site?

I run a small web hosting business so server space is not a problem.

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services, Inc.