Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 1997 22:57:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   cvs tree breakage (ctm)

I maintain my cvs tree via ctm, and for the first time, I have some
breakage here.  I'd heard about some breakage that occurred via src-cur,
but since that wasn't cvs, I ignored it.  Can't do that now, and can't
update from cvs -- I get this error:

cvs update: in directory contrib/ipfilter/BSD:
cvs [update aborted]: there is no repository /home/ncvs/src/contrib/ipfilter/BSD

I know this must be caused via ctm, because I have poor net connectivity,
so reloading the cvs tree would be really hard on me, and so I am
scrupulous about never touching my cvs tree with anything but ctm_rmail.

Could I get some help, please, with this?  I'm afraid that this will mean
some figuring out of what the trouble is, then fixing via ctm, else ctm
will not update that part of my cvs tree anymore.

Does anyone else that updates via cvs-cur see this?

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |