Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:21:40 +0300
From:      "Alexander S. Volchenkov" <volax@uh.ru>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Chrooted SSH2 problem

Hello, Peter!

-------------- SKIP -----------------

> On the server, stop any sshd's running, then run an 'sshd -d' and
> watch its output.

The output of sshd2 -d1:

	gate# ssh2 -l dummy gate
	dummy@gate's password: <password>
	Authentication successful.
	sshd2[1296]: /etc/spwd.db: No such file or directory
	debug: ssh_user_become: getpwnam: Bad file descriptor
	debug: Switching to user 'dummy' failed!
	Connection to gate closed.

Does it mean i must provide /etc/spwd.db file in the user home directory?
In this case, how can I create this file for single user usage?

Thanks, Alexander S. Volchenkov (mailto:volax@uh.ru)