Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:00:40 -0400 (CDT)
From:      Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez <elie@uncle.cult.cu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cdrecord problems to record 1 CD

Hi everyone:

I just downloaded the ISO-9660 filesystem images via ftp, a huge 643
MBytes file. I also have a Sony CD-R CDU920S and the cdrecord command
version 1.6.1. The drive in in 0,5,0 (bus,target,lun). \

I'm trying to use the following to first test later record this on CD.

cdrecord -v -dummy dev=0,5,0 3.3-install.cd0

Oh, I almost forget, I'm running 3.3-STABLE, I just made make world from
3.2-STABLE with no problem.

The command starts running saying the following:

Starting to write CD/DVD at speed 1 in dummy mode for single session
Last chande to quit, starting dummy write in 1 secods.
Waiting for reader process to fill input-buffer ... input-buffer ready
Starting new track at sector: 0
cam_periph_mapmem: attempt to map 66560 bytes, which is greater than
DFLTPHYS(65536)
cdrecord: Argument list too long. Cannot send SCSI cmd via ioctl

Some hints about what is happening here and how to solve it ?

Thansk in advance for any help.

Mr. Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez
Net Manager & Sys Admin
CEISIC. Ministry of Culture