Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:39:35 +1000
From:      "Danny" <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apsfilter version 7.2.2-stable

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade to apsifilter 7.22 by typing in
portupgrade apsfilter-6.1.1/

and I am getting the following error message:

ln -sfn /usr/local/share/apsfilter /usr/local/etc/apsfilter/basedir
ln: illegal option -- n
usage: ln [-fisv] file1 file2
       ln [-fisv] file ... directory
       link file1 file2
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/apsfilter/work/apsfilter.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/apsfilter.

Stop in /usr/ports/print/apsfilter.
** Command failed: make
--->  Restoring the old version

************ Post Installation Tasks *******************
*** Printer installation / apsfilter setup         ***
    root# cd /usr/local/share/apsfilter; ./SETUP
    please don't contact authors directly !!!
    For more infos see:
    http://www.apsfilter.org/support.html
    http://www.apsfilter.org/

** Fix the installation problem and try again.
[Updating the pkgdb <format:bdb1_btree> in /var/db/pkg ... - 59 packages
found (
-0 +1) . done]
** The following packages were not installed or upgraded (*:skipped /
!:failed)
        ! print/apsfilter (apsfilter-6.1.1)     (install error)

What should I do to install apsfilter version 7.2.2 stable?

Danny

dannyho@bigpond.net.au