Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:51:22 -0600
From:      Espartano <espartano.mail@gmail.com>
To:        "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tom=E1s_Rodriguez?=" <admhardsoft@yahoo.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: update unix freebsd 6.1 to freebsd 6.3 or wtherever other version

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Tom=E1s Rodriguez <admhardsoft@yahoo.ca> w=
rote:
> Hi friends.
>
> I have some years of experience in unix and linux red hat, but I never ca=
'nt update from one version to other version, and now I wanna update my uni=
x 6.1 to 6.3 or 7.0 without start over again.
> somebody here could help me with thath, please.
> thanks
> sincerely
> TOMAS

sorry for my bad english, you need to read this article:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/updating-freebsdu=
pdate.html

--=20
"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for people who love UNIX".
"Social Engineer -> Because there is no patch for human stupidity"
"The Unix Guru's View of Sex unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ;
mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep."
"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good;
and when it is bad, it is better than nothing."