Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:17:10 +0000
From:      George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk>
To:        Mike Morgan <mikemorgan@hfnweb.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: boot drives

On 11/01 18:29, Mike Morgan wrote:

> What I want to do i remove the FBSD drive and put it in its own machine
> as the primary master. ...  Am I going to have a problem doing this?

First, you will need to edit the /etc/fstab file and change all references
to the secondary hard disc to the primary hard disc.  You can do this while
the system is up in the current machine.

BootEasy is already installed on this second disc, right?  You should be
OK. (Famous last words)

Good luck!

best;

gjvc