Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:31:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      K.Greenwood <k_greenwood1@sluggy.net>
To:        Desmond Lee <jenson@attcanada.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: x-windows not working

Just out of curiousity, have you checked your horizontal and
vertical refresh?

I know with a compaq presario 425 it kept bombing out until I specified
a refresh rate... you may want to crack open the users manual and have
a look see.  Also, you may want to open the system to verify that it
is indeed a ATI Rage Fury Pro... (would that be Mach 64?)

Hope it helps and good luck.

--- Desmond Lee <jenson@attcanada.ca>