Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 00:48:28 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>, "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Web DATABASE(WAS Re: Bt848 on P55T2P4-P100oc)

Amancio Hasty scribbled this message on May 14:
> Please add the following categories:
> 1. Speakers ( I got a pair of Bose MediaMate which sound really good and a nice
>               feature is that I can connect my headphones to them for private
>               listening . is not big deal however is easy to switch back and
>               forth.)
>
> 2. Monitors (My Nanao F550i is kind of dull as it is so watching tv is
>              not that great ;however, on my Sony 15sx monitor tv comes out
>              really good)

these two are now added...  you will need to resubmit as the fields have
changed and the data format isn't compatible...

> 3. PCI chipset: For instance, your VIA chipset is not compatible with the
>                 Bt848.

heh... I had this in the program.. just didn't add it to the form.. :)

--
  John-Mark
  Cu Networking                             Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD