Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:27:32 +0900
From:      Alexander Nedotsukov <bland@mail.ru>
To:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>, ache <ache@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BSDL iconv take-over

Thanks a lot Boris and everyone who responded.
  At the moment I still looking for deadloop reports. My personal code
check finished with the negative result. All loops in library core seems
to be definite. The only possible deadloop case I can imagine (but
inside client software) might be provoked by incorrect iconv() call
return value. Hopefuly patch for this issue already present in ports tree.
Next. I added iso8859-16 to the iconv-extra as it was supposed by
Konstantin other missed charsets will be available on demand till the
moment I will have nothing to do but to add them.
Thakns,
-- Alexander