Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2009 01:25:22 +1100
From:      Horst =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=FCnther?= Burkhardt III <horst@sxemacs.org>
To:        Nathan Whitehorn <whitehorn@wisc.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Screamer and Tumbler and Snapper Audio drivers in -STABLE

--=-4SFZct1s97BIlSg8fnBE

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 08:04 -0600, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:
> Horst G=C3=BCnther Burkhardt III wrote:
> > Hey everybody,
> >=20
> > 	Just wondering if Marco Trillo's code for Tumbler and Snapper audio
> > (and all the other Crystal Audio) has been merged into -STABLE yet - I'=
> > thinking of finally jumping over to STABLE and want to know if I'll hav=
> > to hand-patch the kernel again...
> >=20
> > 	Thanks.
> > 	-- Horst.
>=20
> Still only in -CURRENT. I'm about to start prepping some other changes=20
> (ATA DMA) for MFC, but due to the various I2C infrastructure changes=20
> required, it may be a little while before that driver ends up in -STABLE.
> -Nathan

Ah yes, I noted the commits. I decided to merge bits from current into
my own kernel tree after all.

Also, I'm of the understanding you fixed an issue where syscons wasn't
redrawn after exiting X on powerpc? May I ask where that code is? (I
frequently drop out of X)

Is ATA DMA suitable for everyday use yet? (not production use) I'd love
to run that in this kernel too.=20

Thanks,=20

--Horst.

--=-4SFZct1s97BIlSg8fnBE