Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:22:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert English <drakcap@pacbell.net>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Randy Pratt <bsd-unix@embarqmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Update for graphics/libopenraw failed

Had a similar problem on my 8.4-Release system. After looking at the "config.log" file, figured out it was looking for "libboost_unit_test_framework_gcc42.so" so I made a soft link in the "usr/local/lib" directory with that name pointing to the "libboost_unit_test_framework.so.1.55.0" file. Libopenraw compiled fine after that.

Putting this on the server in case someone else has this problem also.

Bob