Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:54:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      - <geniusj@phoenix.unacom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.0-CURRENT installation problems

I'm only having this problem with 4.0-CURRENT fetched from
ftp://current.freebsd.org .. When booting on the bootdisk, after detecting
ed0 (my ethernet card), it tries to detect it plug and play also.. it
detects it as unknown0, and then freezes up.. How would I get rid of pnp
in that kernel from userconfig or something? I need it to boot :)

Thanks!
Jason DiCioccio