Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:13:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sa(4) jamming

I should note that prior to CAM error handling changes, the sa driver lived in
a state of a very uneasy truce with CAM. Now that the error handling has
changed, this has to be rethought. I also have a wad of suggested changes from
lots of people.

I need to spend about a week or so on this. I'm trying schedule this for mid
or late may.